Shiaan e Wali
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shia chat supporting Marjaeat!

Go down

Shia chat supporting Marjaeat! Empty Shia chat supporting Marjaeat!

Post by Seekers14 Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:13 am

QUOTE (Karachi @ Jan 28 2008, 02:22 PM)
another topic of mine is deleted, i made it in general discussion

I am not just surprised but shocked because whenever I post or reply in the favor of wilayat e faqieh and iran and against the enemies of shia islam (akhbari fitna and malang problem) either my posts are strictly edited or deleted or the entire topic is deleted .while I have never ever used bad words for the akhbaries who not only curse but abused Marajeh , but their posts are still there unedited. sorry to say but I didn?t know that the administration of shiachat is also against wilayat e faqieh.

Br. Karachi, your thread was set to invisible for Moderator reviewing. It has nothing to do with your posts defending Iran or Wilayatul Faqih. Also, we encourage members to use the report feature, if they read a post which is against the site rules, such as insulting Scholars.

Your thread should be viewable soon, we'll keep you posted.

Above words are copied from shiachat.Their admins are supporting the people who are cursing people by malangi problem/akhbari fitna etc who are against marjaet.

I have logically make him dumb in his own create thread of cursing people who are against taqleed and not believe in wilayat faqhi.
Admin has wiped off this thread " Malang and akhbari are against iran" again.They have no answer of my last post which clearly outclass thier marajees

Seekers14

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-12-19

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum